Why do children benefit from a comfort insole?
How do Arch Angels® work?
How long will they last?
When will I know that my child has outgrown their Arch Angels®?
Won’t they slide around in their shoes?
Will Arch Angels® work in any shoe? How about sandals?
What if my child loses ONE?
- Why do children benefit from a comfort insole? Most kids don’t start developing an arch until they are 3 or 4 because the fat re-absorbs and their muscles start to form into the arch. During this phase, their feet are so unstable, they are firing off all sorts of muscles as they try to run and walk. That’s why it’s common for them to fatigue earlier than older kids, and they show this by asking to be carried, or saying their legs are tired. Tripping frequently is another sign of kids that have developing arches.
A comfort insole can help with the normal development of the arch and the foot. A comfort insole places your child’s foot in the proper position to encourage it to develop properly. Comfort insoles are designed to help support the arch and reduce some of the muscle strain that is common with active children. A quality comfort insole can help reduce foot fatigue, stabilize the foot to reduce injuries, and give a lift to children to energize them.
- How do Arch Angels® work? Busy feet are constantly changing and Arch Angels® are designed to adapt to your child’s developing foot. A child’s foot is not like an adult’s foot; initially the arch of a child’s foot is flat and gradually develops over time. The height of the arch in Arch Angels® increases with each size, providing natural support for your child’s growing needs.
- How long will they last? Typically, Arch Angels® will last six to twelve months. Over time, the foam molds to your child’s foot to provide a custom fit. They will show normal wear and tear, especially at the front edges. This wear has no impact on the effectiveness of Arch Angels®.
- When will I know that my child has outgrown their pair of Arch Angels®? You will know your child has outgrown their current pair best when you follow the recommended sizing included in the package.
- Won’t they slide around in their shoes?
No, Arch Angels® contour to the child’s foot, and the materials that we have chosen for Arch Angels™ provide traction against the inside of the shoe, preventing slipping.
- Will Arch Angels® work in any shoe? How about sandals? Arch Angels® will work in most enclosed shoes, from sneakers to dress shoes. Some of the more poorly-made shoes lack adequate depth to accommodate for Arch Angels®. In these cases, it may be possible to remove the lining of the shoe. Arch Angels® will not work with sandals or other open-ended shoes.
- What if my child loses ONE? Mistakes happen, and as parents we understand that things go missing. If you lose one of your Arch Angels®, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make you whole!